I grew up watching cartoons. For a generation of children — before on-demand viewing placed everything at their fingertips — Saturday mornings were a special time, when children’s programming ruled the airwaves. My youthful dedication to the cause had me waking at the crack of dawn to get a full day’s fix of animation bliss. I wouldn’t be cheated my due on the week’s most wonderful day. In this corner of the web I explore some of those wonders of yesteryear.
Occasionally, I randomly choose a cartoon to add to the site. The Cartoon Index page has a full list of finished pages. You can also use the search form on that page, or on most pages throughout the site, to view a full of filtered list of cartoon series created by studios from the beginning of animation to the year 2000. I ended the practice of keeping a full list after the year 2000 because the number of outlets and their variety of shows became too expansive to keep track of with a reasonable amount of effort.
- on Atom Ant I really admire this Ant 😀
- on Muggy-Doo It's not in his profile, but I can't say for sure.
- on Muggy-Doo Did Irv Spector work on this?
- on Mighty Heroes, The Love the images and info
- on Foofur I love "Foofur."
- on Birdman steshman, you make a good point, I probably should have included that.
- on Birdman Not a single word of the #1 character, the leader of F.E.A.R , in that article! What a pity!