This site contains information, images and theme songs relating to animated cartoon series from the earliest days of animation to the present. You’ll find links to finished pages on the cartoon index page, which has a searchable list of every animated series broadcast on a television network or released as a series of theatrical short films in the USA. To keep up with the times, original series available from subscription based streaming services are also included.
- The Big Cartoon Database – Expansive database of animated series episode guides, including cast and crew Information.
- Toonhound – Information on UK animated television series.
- Revolvy – Information on Australian animated television series.
- Revolvy – Information on Canadian animated television series.
- on Mighty Heroes, The @Randal noted and updated
- on Partridge Family 2200 A.D. I remember watching The Partridge Family in Outer Space on Fred Flinstone and Friends when I was young and would like to know if it's available on DVD. Can you please email me at the email address below. Thanks.
- on Adventures of Superboy, The Do you have the complete DVD sets of Quickdraw McGraw, Ruff and Reddy and the adventures of Superboy 1966-69
- on Mighty Heroes, The Enjoy funny Super Hero's its just too bad they could have teamed them up with the Infior Five and comparing them to The Justice eague of America Strongman/superman,Coukoman/Hawkman,Tornadoman/Red Tornado,Diaparman the At…
- on Mighty Heroes, The A side note: The town was Goodhaven or Good Haven. I don't know which though.
- on Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! All need watchcartoonslist back on that phone signed Lisa thomas
- on Super Chicken My hero, ahhhhhhjjnbnnjnnnnnyum yum
- on Atom Ant I really admire this Ant 😀
- on Muggy-Doo @Ger Apeldoorn It's not in his profile, but I can't say for sure.
- on Muggy-Doo Did Irv Spector work on this?
- on Mighty Heroes, The Love the images and info
- on Foofur I love "Foofur."
- on Birdman Not a single word of the #1 character, the leader of F.E.A.R , in that article! What a pity!